COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Several different organizations offer college scholarships. All you have to do is follow the instructions and apply. Here are several of them.
- OppU Achievers: The scholarship provides $2,500 for current or future education costs. Click here for details.
- American Legion: The High School Oratorical Scholarship Program is a constitutional speech contest. Click here for details.
- The College Board: This organization oversees the PSAT and offers several suggestions about possible scholarships seniors can apply for. Click here for details.
- The G.E.-Reagan Foundation Scholarship: This $10,000 scholarship is renewable for three years for $40,000 total. Click here for details.
- Light the Way Scholarship: This $27,000 per year scholarship is awarded to 50 students who impact the world in a positive way. Click here for details.
- MORA Scholarship: Mississippi Organ Recovery Agency will award $6,500 in scholarships.Click here for more details.