COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Several different organizations offer college scholarships. All you have to do is follow the instructions and apply. Here are several of them.
- OppU Achievers: The scholarship provides $2,500 for current or future education costs. Click here for details.
- American Legion: The High School Oratorical Scholarship Program is a constitutional speech contest. Click here for details.
- The College Board: This organization oversees the PSAT and offers several suggestions about possible scholarships seniors can apply for. Click here for details.
- The G.E.-Reagan Foundation Scholarship: This $10,000 scholarship is renewable for three years for $40,000 total. Click here for details.
- Light the Way Scholarship: This $27,000 per year scholarship is awarded to 50 students who impact the world in a positive way. Click here for details.
- MORA Scholarship: Mississippi Organ Recovery Agency will award $6,500 in scholarships.Click here for more details.
- Volunteer Scholarships ands Intern Programs: Many scholarship providers seek to reward students who spend their time giving back to their communities with scholarship funding to help pay for school. Check out this web page for scholarship and internship opportunities for students involved in volunteering.