Current School Data
St. Joseph Catholic School continues to implement the following precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of all students, faculty and staff:
- Maintaining 6 feet separation between desks and students
- Requiring all students and faculty to wear masks
- Sanitizing desks at the conclusion of each class period
- Nightly sanitization of all areas of campus by the cleaning company
- Flow through hallways and cafeterias to avoid congregating
To avoid the community spread of COVID-19, we urge everyone to take the following preventive measures:
- Wash your hands regularly, especially after using the restroom and before preparing or consuming food, avoid coughing or sneezing into your hands or in the air as much as you can, avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
- Pay attention to any symptoms of fever, coughing, and shortness of breath. Additionally, some people with coronavirus have reported additional symptoms, such as a runny nose, sore throat, nausea, lethargy, lack of appetite, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- If your student is experiencing any of the symptoms listed above and has a fever of 100.4°F, please keep them home.
Guidelines have been established in conjunction with Diocesan and CDC guidelines. Close Contact is defined as being within 6 feet of another person for 15 minutes or longer. 3 positive cases within a class or team is considered an outbreak.