MEDIA ADVISORY: St. Joe seniors
to sign to play sports at next level
MADISON (Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2020) – Six St. Joseph Catholic School athletes will sign papers on TODAY to continue playing sports on the university and community college level beginning next fall.
The signing ceremonies will take place at 9 a.m. today, Wednesday, Feb. 5, in the lobby of the Fine Arts building on the St. Joe campus in Madison. Student athletes, their families and their coaches plan to attend the signings and be available for interviews.
Student athletes signing today are the following:
- Wyatt Davis: football, Northwest Community College
- Reed Fry: soccer, Belhaven University
- Bailey Miller: soccer, Jones Community College
- Blake Miller: soccer, Jones Community College
- Leah Murphy: volleyball, Franciscan University, Steubenville, Ohio
- Anna Chris Nicholas: swimming, Millsaps College
St. Joseph Catholic School, founded in 1870 by the Sisters of Mercy, is celebrating 150 years of faith formation and excellence in education. The school offers seventh- through 12th-grade students a rigorous college prep curriculum grounded in the teachings of the Catholic Church.
St. Joe, located on New Mannsdale Road in Madison, just west of the Interstate 55-Mississippi 463 Exit, is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, the accrediting arm of Cognia.
MEDIA ADVISORY: STUDENT SIGNINGS WEDNESDAY
- WHO: Six St. Joseph Catholic School senior athletes
- WHAT: All will sign to play sports at the community college or college level
- WHEN: Signing ceremonies at 9 a.m. today, Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2020
- WHERE: St. Joseph Catholic School, Fine Arts lobby (click here for Google map)
- EXTRAS: Athletes, families and coaches will be available for interviews following signings
# # #