Purchase an ad for your senior by Monday, Nov. 6
The Shield, the yearbook for St. Joseph Catholic School, is now selling senior ads for the 2017-2018 edition. The deadline to purchase a senior ad is 5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 6, 2017. You must pay for your ads as well as provide photos and text no later than Monday, Nov. 6. Ad space is not guaranteed of you wait past that deadline.
Senior ads are a longtime tradition at St. Joseph. They are a great way to honor your son’s or your daughter’s accomplishments during his or her high school career. They also preserve memories for years to come.
All senior ads will be in full color and designed by The Shield staff. The design and text font will be consistent with the style and text font found throughout the yearbook, creating a seamless experience from cover to cover. Here are the sizes and prices we are offering this year:
- Full page ad, $300: This ad will feature text of your choice and up to eight full color photos of your choice.
- Half page ad, $200: This ad will feature text of your choice and up to six full color photos of your choice.
- Quarter page ad, $150: This ad will feature text of your choice and up to four full color photos of your choice.
Please note the following guidelines for photos we will use in creating your child's senior ad:
- Ad submissions: Ad material – photos and requested text – must be submitted on flash drives or by email ONLY. Hard copies of text and actual photos will not be accepted. Personal photos can be misplaced or damaged. Submitting your photos and text by email or flash drive ensures you will not lose irreplaceable photos.
- Photo format: All photos you want to feature in your senior yearbook ad must be submitted on flash drive or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All photos must be in high-resolution jpeg format to ensure the best possible reproduction in print. Photos less than 3 megabytes in size may pixelize and reproduce poorly in print.
- No pre-designed ads: We will not accept pre-designed yearbook ads. Please submit photos and text; our yearbook editors will design your ad. Once completed, you will receive a PDF copy to proof and give your final approval.=
- Payment: You must choose the size of the senior ad you would like purchase and then pay for it directly online through Balfour. Click here to purchase an ad. Remember that the actual photos and text for your ads should be sent to The Shield staff by email at email@example.com
We have a limited number of senior ad slots available. Please make sure you submit payment along with your email or flash drive/jump drive containing your photos and text by 5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 6, 2017.
Remember: Submissions made after Monday, Nov. 6, are not necessarily guaranteed a spot in the yearbook. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at (601) 454-7419 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.